Our Hebrew necklace is one of our favourites. It is simply elegant. Personalise our Hebrew necklace with a Hebrew word. Some words we have stamped are Kadosh, Zakar and Abba. Please feel free to email us with your Hebrew word.
1. 'Kadosh' - often translates in the Hebrew as holy, it also has a deeper understanding to mean to be separated or set aside for God. Does this word resonate with you? You are set apart and chosen by God for God. You are set apart to love and be loved. You are set apart to do great and mighty exploits for God. YOU are set apart!
‘For you are a people set apart as holy for ADONAI your God. ADONAI your God has chosen you out of all the peoples on the face of the earth to be his own unique treasure’ - Deuteronomy 7:6 (CJW)
2. 'Zakar' - meaning to remember, recall, call to mind to. In the Old Testament to zakar is to employ your hands, feet and lips to engage in an action that remembrance requires.
'But God remembered Noah and all the beasts and all the livestock that were with him in the ark. And God made a wind blow over the earth, and the waters subsided.' - Genesis 8:1.
3. 'Abba' - meaning Father. A beautiful reminder that Abba is always with you. He will never leave you nor forsake you.
'The Spirit you received does not make you slaves, so that you live in fear again; rather, the Spirit you received brought about your adoption to sonship. And by him we cry, “Abba, Father.' - Romans 8:15
- Available in silver, gold and rose gold
- 10mm wide, 2mm thick
- Shiny Mirror finish
- Chain lengths available in 46cm, 51cm, 61cm and 75cm
- Chain styles available in cable o chain and curb chain
- Please note our jewellery pieces cannot be hand stamped on the back
- Comes with a mini jewellery pouch, cloth and care card