Psalm 139:13 Bracelet Cuff
Our 'Psalm 139:13' Bracelet Cuff is inspired by Psalm 139:13 'For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made'
In a world where our identity is being challenged and opposed, we are encouraged by the word of God to remember that we are fearfully and wonderfully made. In this truth, we will walk and we will praise God. Wear and declare this truth today!
- 165mm Long x 6mm Wide x 1.5mm thick
- Every bracelet cuff has a small heart shape cut out
- Available in silver, gold and rose gold
- Mirror shiny finish
- Handstamped: Psalm 139:13
- Bracelet cuff can be gently and slowly closed and opened to fit your wrist comfortably
Crafted with love in our Brisbane studio, each kairos piece is carefully handstamped, polished and assembled by Marianne. Each piece is made with love and covered in prayer. As each letter is hand stamped, there will always be variation in alignment and spacing. What is unique and beautiful about this process is that each kairos piece one of a kind.