'Discover your Divine Design' - 6 week Group Mentoring Program
'Discover your Divine Design' is a 6 week live group mentoring program for up to 10 women. It has been specifically designed for women of faith who are ready to discover 'how' God has uniquely created them and learn how to walk in the fullness of their identity.
This is more than just a program, this is personal. I have personally been on a journey with the Lord in discovering my divine design. I had found myself in pursuit of my purpose for many years, only to be frustrated. Everything changed when the Lord told me that the way He has uniquely designed me is linked to what He has purposed me for. This was such a breakthrough! So for the past 6 years I have been on a journey with Him of discovering my divine design.
Since learning more of how God has uniquely created me, this has helped in my understanding and embracing who I was truly created to be. This has set me free and allowed me to walk unapologetically in the fullness of my identity. My heart and passion is for women just like youto experience this same breakthrough!
Each week in a small intimate group, we will go through life-transforming practical and spiritual exercises in a live and fully interactive online group environment; which includes group discussions and online breakout rooms. This is the perfect opportunity to take time out to invest in yourself and to reconnect to the Father's heart and His original design for you and your life.
Over the 6 weeks, together we will:
- Reconnect back to God’s heart for you
- Discover your divine design and understand ‘how’ God has uniquely created you
- Identify your core values and learn how to make decisions based on your core values
- Identify your spiritual giftings and how to grow and strengthen your spiritual gifts
- Discover your passions and learn the importance of embracing them
- Discover how your divine design, your core values, your spiritual giftsand passions are linked to your divine purpose
- Learn how to walk unapologetically as the woman God has created you to be
What you can expect from the 6 weeks:
- Gain clarity and understanding on how God has uniquely designed you
- Understand the truth that you are fearfully and wonderfully made
- Learn how to embrace who you are
- Learn how to stop apologising and begin living in the fullness of who you have been created to be
- Experience Holy Spirit encounters and breakthroughs
- Hear what the Father is saying about you
- Learn tools that will empower you for life
- Be a part of an amazing community of faith-filled women
- Receive full support and encouragement
- You will also receive a written prophetic word during the 6 weeks
This program is for you if you are a woman of faith who:
- is ready for clarity and breakthrough
- is teachable and ready to learn and grow
- is open to Holy Spirit encounters
- is wholeheartedly committed to investing in herself and into the program for the full 6 weeks
- is tired of apologising for who she is
- has a desire to understand the way God has uniquely designed her
- is ready to dive deeper into her identity
- is ready to walk fully and unapologetically in her identity in Christ
- loves to empower other women
- wants to join a community of like-minded women
Dates: 6 x Tuesday* Evenings (15th September, 22nd September, 29th September, 6th October, 13th October, 20th October 2020) *Can be changed to an evening that suits all participants
Venue: Interactive Zoom
Call Time: 7pm - 8:30pm AEST
Investment: $120 for the 6 weeks (Afterpay and LayBuy available)
Please note: *This group mentoring program is a pilot program which means this is the first time I have run this program. The investment is a reflection of this. In saying that, this will be the lowest price this program will ever be on offer for. I would also love and appreciate your feedback after the program to help me strengthen the program for future seasons. Limited places are available to keep the group intimate.
**The first and last session is approximately 2 hours with a short break, the rest of the sessions are 1.5 hours