Our 'Chayil' necklace is inspired by the Proverbs 31 woman. It is a Hebrew word that means strength, might, efficiency, wealth and an arm. Chayil in its original framework is 'ESHET CHAYIL' meaning Woman of Valor. It is great courage in the face of danger, especially in battle. It implies bravery & courage—doing what frightens you. A beautiful reminder of what the Proverbs 31 woman represents.
- Available in silver, gold and rose gold
- 15mm diameter, 2mm thick
- Shiny Mirror finish
- Handstamped: Chayil
- Hand stamp with up to 7 letters
- Chain lengths available in 46cm, 51cm, 61cm and 75cm
- Chain styles available in cable o chain and curb chain
- Please note our jewellery pieces cannot be hand stamped on the back
- Comes with a mini jewellery pouch, cloth and care card
Crafted with love in our Brisbane studio, each kairos piece is carefully handstamped, polished and assembled by Marianne. Each piece is made with love and covered in prayer. As each letter is hand stamped, there will always be variation in alignment and spacing. What is unique and beautiful about this process is that each kairos piece one of a kind.
Let us know who the piece is for in the comment box and we will write a word of encouragement for your loved one.