Behold I am doing a New Thing Necklace
What a beautiful reminder that God is doing a new thing. Inspired by Isaiah 43:19, “Behold, I am doing a new thing; now it springs forth, do you not perceive it? I will make a way in the wilderness and rivers in the desert.”
When God begins to transition us into the 'new thing', there is a releasing of the old. The old seasons, perspectives, relationships, opportunities and more. Often we can hold onto the very thing we are suppose to release to God so we can step into the NEW THING. When we are transitioning into the new, sometimes it looks messy and hopeless but we are reminded that God is making a way in the wilderness and rivers in the desert.
This necklace is a powerful reminder of Isaiah 43:19 and a prophetic declaration that God is indeed doing a new thing. A reminder to open our spiritual eyes and see what He is doing in our midst.
- Available in silver, gold and rose gold
- Hand stamped: Behold I am doing a new thing my Daughter always
- 27mm wide, 2mm thick
- Shiny Mirror finish
- Chain lengths available in 51cm, 61cm and 75cm
- Chain styles available in cable o chain, cable o chain (thick) and curb chain
- Please note our jewellery pieces cannot be hand stamped on the back
- Comes with a mini jewellery pouch, cloth and care card
Crafted with love in our Brisbane studio, each kairos piece is carefully handstamped, polished and assembled by Marianne. Each piece is made with love and covered in prayer. As each letter is hand stamped, there will always be variation in alignment and spacing. What is unique and beautiful about this process is that each kairos piece one of a kind.
Let us know in the comments box who this piece is for. We will write a word of encouragement just for the recipient